In this podcast, we discuss the SDA market in Melbourne with Rob Maxwell of Plan 4 Life Australia, as well as the importance of considering Robust designed homes as part of SDA.
The topics discussed in this episode are:
- Land access in Victoria
- Build time-frames and supply chain issues
- Head lease pros and cons
- Why a standard lease offers better long-term returns
- Current supply in Victoria
- Demand in Victoria - Hotspots and population figures
- Demand in Victoria - Design types and dwelling types
- Supply and demand in Victoria - Robust & Improved Livability specific
- Who a Robust tenant is
- What a Robust design is
- Funding for NDIS - Robust participants
- Hybrid designed homes
LEAVE US A GOOGLE REVIEW!
It is our goal to see Participants with high-needs disabilities being appropriately housed in accommodation that is right for them. Purpose built homes promote opportunities for social and economic participation, enhance self-determination, and create conditions for Participants to lead vibrant, safe, and independent lives.
Please feel free to call us on 1300254397 to talk to one of our friendly staff, otherwise, just pop on over to our website to find out more info on www.ndispropertyaustralia.com.au
FOLLOW US ON:
Information contained in this podcast is general in nature only. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information and should seek independent and professional advice for your personal circumstances.