In this episode, we cover some of the important facts and help decipher some of the latest figures and statistics on the NDIS, specifically in relation to Specialist Disability Accommodation. Facts, figures and forecasts for coming years ahead. Why it's not all about cash flow and high returns.
Understand the massive need for suitable accommodation for People with Disability who are currently living in nursing homes/hospitals/group homes/family homes that are not fit-for-purpose. Understand the data to help you make a decision on where what and when to invest
This podcast will cover
- NDIS & SDA Stats
- How many NDIS participants
- How many are funded for SDA
- How many are expected to be funded for SDA
- How many are funded for the different build categories ie HPS/FA/ROB/IL
- Current stats of occupancy
- Vacancy rates
- Current number of SDA dwellings
- The current number of SDA builds in the pipeline
- Delays in building new homes
- The demand for homes in each category
- The breakdown of demand in different locations around Australia
- Overview of the SDA market
- Expectations of tenancy and tenancy mix
- Overview of legacy and group homes
- Understanding what is fit-for-purpose
- Understanding what is choice-and-control
- Exit strategy
LEAVE US A GOOGLE REVIEW!
It is our goal to see Participants with high-needs disabilities being appropriately housed in accommodation that is right for them. Purpose built homes promote opportunities for social and economic participation, enhance self-determination, and create conditions for Participants to lead vibrant, safe, and independent lives.
Please feel free to call us on 1300254397 to talk to one of our friendly staff, otherwise, just pop on over to our website to find out more info on www.ndispropertyaustralia.com.au
FOLLOW US ON:
Information contained in this podcast is general in nature only. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information and should seek independent and professional advice for your personal circumstances.