Minh sits down with Grace, one of our consultants looking after investors, to discuss an email we received from a local Brisbane builder, Ted, to answer his question about whether he should become an SDA provider as well as being a builder/developer.
In this episode we cover:
- Advice for anyone wanting to enter the SDA side of NDIS from the property development and construction field.
- Knowing how SDA works before even considering the income generation.
- The key stakeholders that Ted should have around him and how they interact.
- What he would have to go through to become a provider himself and the difficulties he may come across in gathering the information to do so effectively.
- What to look for to determine a “good” provider
- The different kinds of knowledge he would need to gather between the construction side and the providers' side.
- Time frame considerations, and more.
LEAVE US A GOOGLE REVIEW!
FOLLOW US ON:
Our goal is to see Participants with high-needs disabilities being appropriately housed in accommodation that is right for them. Purpose-built homes promote opportunities for social and economic participation, enhance self-determination, and create conditions for Participants to lead vibrant, safe, and independent lives.
Please feel free to call us at 1300254397 to talk to one of our friendly staff, otherwise, pop on over to our website to find out more info on www.ndispropertyaustralia.com.au
Information contained in this podcast is general in nature only. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information and should seek independent and professional advice for your personal circumstances.