Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Today we (Jess, Matt, & Minh) sit down together to discuss our new service - Research Reports - for investors who want to see the following reports for their own "peace of mind" when it comes to investing into Specialist Disability Accomodation:
- PIA (Property Investment Analysis)
- Feasibility & Tenancy Mix
- SDA Data - Supply & Demand, & Pipeline (SA3)
We cannot stress this enough: DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
If you cannot figure out the best path forwards, or determining the right information to rely on to make an investment decision, then hire someone who can provide you as much info as is possible. That's where we come in :)
As discussed by the team in this episode, the options for any investor looking at considering written reports to read over before investing in SDA are:
- SDA Data Report only (SA3 Regional Statistics - Demand & Supply Pipeline) - $220
- PIA Report only (Property Investment Analysis) which includes Pre & Post tax cash flow projections Customised to the property to the investor - $275
- Feasibility Report only (detailed information related to expenses and schedule of payments, tenancy mix) - $330
- Feasibility Report and PIA Report (info covering detailed Property Investment Analysis, the Schedule of Payments, & the Tenancy Mix) - $550
- SDA Data Report + Feasibility Report + PIA Report ( Property Investment Analysis, Schedule of Payments, Tenancy Mix + SDA Statistics Demand Supply Pipeline) - $660
We strongly encourage and advise everyone to think about engaging professional services and advice, by somebody who understands the data and numbers like we do. This will give written reports for investors to see how investing in NDIS property affects their financial position. Even if you have already invested in SDA through another organisation, you should still get these reports done for yourself to know your position from a tax, cashflow, and regional supply point of view.
Before you spend circa $800K on a SDA property investment, please do think about spending $800 on a few reports that will get your understanding up to speed on how this all works.
LEAVE US A GOOGLE REVIEW!
NDIS PROPERTY AUSTRALIA:
"To achieve confidence and success in property investment within the NDIS, it is crucial to ask the right questions and get the right answers. Our team conducts thorough research on Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and provides appropriate technical advice through premium and strategy-based solutions. We also use complex feasibility calculation spreadsheets to help investors understand the expected annual income of an SDA dwelling, the timeline stages of construction of their property, aswell as revealing the hidden costs. By staying up-to-date with the latest SDA data and pricing payments information, we help clients make better informed decisions and achieve their investment goals."
Information contained in this podcast is general in nature only. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information and should seek independent and professional advice for your personal circumstances.