Show Notes

Today we are  joined by Frank Vounasis, the CEO of Leipzig Australia, a boutique property  development company from Adelaide. Frank joins Minh to talk about their small boutique residential 12 unit complex, which has 4 'Fully Accessible' units as part of their small community in the building. The project is named ALMA TERRACE APARTMENTS, in the suburb of Woodville West, Adelaide.

Woodville West is approximately 8 kilometers northwest of the Adelaide CBD,  and is a perfect example of integration and inclusion of SDA accomodation into the community with plenty of amenities (transport, shopping centres, & medical hospitals) all within close proximity for Participants to live independently.

With 4 "Fully Accessible" units for sale, it is compatible for Participants with SDA funding in IMPROVED LIVEABILITY or FULLY ACCESSIBLE categories. It's a tremendous opportunity for investors given the new "SDA 5 Year Price Review" which has just occurred. It allows investors to jump into one of the best priced SDA properties for sale in Australia, being $542,500, as an 'Off The Plan' purchase. 

For any investors looking for such a competitive entry price, with time delay of settlement (Q3 2024) this is the ideal entry point for an investor. The requirement is only a 10% deposit of the price above, and the remaining 90% at completion in Spring of 2024. 

For those wondering about the gross yields of this investment, it would be as follows:

  • Fully Accessible - $93,377 p.a (SDA income & RRC) - Gross 17.2% p.a *
  • Improved Liveability - $90,883 p.a (SDA income & RRC) - Gross 16.8% p.a *

*  No HPS & No Fire Sprinklers & No OOA applicable to these units



It is our goal to see Participants with high-needs disabilities being appropriately housed in accommodation that is right for them. Purpose built homes promote opportunities for social and economic participation, enhance self-determination, and create conditions for Participants to lead vibrant, safe, and independent lives.

Please feel free to call us on 1300254397 to talk to one of our friendly staff, otherwise, just pop on over to our website to find out more info on

Information contained in this podcast is general in nature only. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular perso

For any podcast related queries or suggestions, please contact our podcast manager via

Comments & Upvotes

Listen On